Wednesday, October 18, 2023

October Can Be Pretty Cool

I feel like after all the bragging about the gorgeous sunrise and sunset yesterday, Mother Nature decided to kick off some "who can do it better" competitions.

I mean I loved yesterday's pink skies, but you know me, throw in a little purple and Wednesday might have a slight edge over Tuesday. Either way, I win. I have a glorious commute!

October is cool that way... And between last night and tonight, I finished my senior portrait season. Almost. There's one more boy who doesn't want senior pictures of any kind. We'll see if he or his mom wins that argument. Either way, it was fun to meet six complete strangers this fall and a joy to capture a lot of amazing kiddos I did know – along with half a dozen family sessions.

Not to put in a personal plug, but if you want fall-color family pictures, contact me now. Every day, absolutely gorgeous colorful fall trees seem to pop up! Just saying.

Enjoy your October any way you can!

No comments: