Monday, October 30, 2023

When Time Flies


When they say time flies when you're having fun, they're not wrong. I can't believe today already marks 7 years at my "new" job. Of course it feels like only 5 since the COVID years were basically lost years. But they counted!


I was on location today for a video shoot so it wasn't even close to a normal work day. But I got to spend it with a fun team. And love my writing team, too! 

Honestly, most people do stay in jobs because of the people. If you have great co-workers – for whatever reason – you don't want to leave. You don't want to miss out. It does also help if you love what you do.

Lucky for me, I've got both job enjoyment and like-minded potty-mouthed friends. Ha. Works for me!

Here's to another 7 years. Exactly. I hope they go as fast as these last 7. Retirement is a lovely light at the end of that tunnel!

No comments: