Sunday, October 15, 2023

Fall Ball

It got up to 60 degrees today or pretty close to it so I could finally do some things outside. Like discard my incredibly dead hanging basket flowers and take down our Twins and Reds flags. (Insert sad face here.)


Sylvester just wanted to soak up as much of the warm sun as possible. So she hung out by the front patio door for hours. 


I got my outside chores done during halftime of the pathetic Vikings-Bears game. In the end, we did finally get a win. It wasn't pretty but it still counts. After the game, since it was still nice out, we decided that we'd engage in some more fall ball.


My new fox headcover (an adorable tribute to my famous fox picture this summer) made its debut at TriCity. I don't know if it's a Mr. Fox or a Foxy Lady, but I am open to name suggestions besides "What the Fox?!" since that was said a handful of times today. (But not quite so PG.)

We finished out round with our friends Craig and Sara while the last of daylight was hovering over the course. There was no one left golfing so we didn't want to make the clubhouse worker stay late and make pizzas just for us. So the four of us headed over the Ida's. Yup second day in a row, ha. Even though they screwed up the pizza orders – which rarely happens there – it was a fun end to a good day.

Hopefully not the final round of fall ball either. You just never know what Mother Nature has up her flannel sleeve!

No comments: