Saturday, August 28, 2010

Split Happens

Hello, Weekend! I see you have plans for me again!

Today we are heading down to Milwaukee for the rest of the weekend. Our destination: Koz's Mini Bowl. You might remember I posted pictures in March of this place. It sort of has skee-ball size bowling bowls that you just use on short lanes (with teenagers hand-setting the pins on the other end).

Our friends Mike and Christine had so much fun there that Christine decided that's where she'd hold her 40th birthday party!

So I'm wearing my only bowling shirt -- the one that says "Split Happens" -- and we are hitting the road shortly. Should be a fun time! (And when isn't it when you're doing things with friends?)

Carter is going to be left out but he'll be bonding with Auntie Sherry and Grandma & Grandpa Austin. Our poor neglected cat is probably thinking: "Thank god, another day with the house to myself!"

Sorry, Sylvester. One of these days we'll spend a weekend at home. I'm almost sure of it.

No comments: