Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Turning Pro

I would have to say Carter has had the art of putzing down to a science for a long time. We're talking the night-time bed-time routine. Always finding 3 or 4 reasons to come back out to the living room and say "good night" or put something in his backpack or remember to brush his teeth ('cause that's a new thing, ya know).

He's such a natural at it. Too bad he can't turn pro and make his millions ... then buy his momma a mansion like they all do!

It's no wonder the word procrastinator stars with pro.

I am trying not to procrastinate for an upcoming scrapbook weekend so I started my prep work tonight. It was a nice night to be in the cool Scrap Cave! First I finished the page I started the last time I scrapbooked. Oh let's see, that was back in March. (That's terrible!) After getting that done, I started getting my pictures grouped by "page" and in order for the rest of the 2009 scrapbook.

There's a lot of work to be done. We did a lot of photo-worthy stuff the second half of that year! I'm actually going to have to refer to my blog to get things in the right order for sure. Then it will be the next step of picking out appropriate papers and matching alphabets and all that good stuff. Then I'll be ready for camp. Good thing I've still got 3 weeks. I cannot be accused of putzing just yet!

After a few hours of hard work, I had to treat myself to some Peppermint Stick ice cream. What -- just because I bought out the Schwan's man's supply doesn't mean I ate it all right away! By the way, he informed me last week that we are one catalog away from my catalog (the winter/holiday one). He knows me too well!

Too bad there's no need for career ice cream eaters... I'd turn pro in a heart beat!

No comments: