Monday, October 25, 2010

Poor Sport

I am so glad Carter had his sign-up meeting tonight for basketball. It is time to focus my attention on a new sport. I am doing oh so poorly with my football endeavours, that's for sure.

The Vikings are awful (I might as well get that out of the way right away) and my fantasy team is losing right now by nearly 100 points! Anyone who plays fantasy football knows that's unheard of! It's awful.

So I will be glad to be hooping it up for the next few months. Looks like this is our only week of freedom for awhile. Carter will start basketball practice Monday already and the season goes to early January.

Last winter was his first attempt playing organized basketball. He has a lot to learn but he's enthusiastic about it -- as long as he can figure out how he's going to squeeze in homework, reading and baritone practice along with it. And maybe girls, too. But I told him that's the first thing he can drop.

They probably don't play fair at this age anyway.

(But when do we? Hmm...)

No comments: