Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIFF (Thank God it's a Free Friday)

This self-imposed challenge of finding something every day in November to be grateful for is actually pretty easy. I guess I must be blessed that way.

Today, though, I was just plain thankful it's Friday. And that for the first time this week, it was sort of "free" schedule. Sure, we had work to get through, but Carter did not have any practice or games or anything. So we could come home and take a deep breath.

That's nice.

Of course, I couldn't let a free night go unfilled. But this time it was MY time. No hubby, no child.

I tagged along with my friend Christine to a smelly home party. Well these were good smells. Good candle-like smells. But that can get overwhelming when you take little whiffs of several (as in up to 80) different fragrances. Yikes.

Sounds pretty wild for a girl's night out, doesn't it?

Stopped to do some grocery shopping on the way home so I could make some more treats tomorrow. Now Carter is bored and wondering what we're doing. Well it's almost 9:30, what do you think we're doing??

Getting ready for bed and eating Peppermint Stick ice cream until our mattress pads heat up!

Ahhhh.... TGIF!

No comments: