Friday, March 25, 2011

Fried-Day

I am just beat, just fried. But you know me, I can't go to bed without blogging!

Bracket Bust: With Duke's loss, you can stick a fork in my NCAA bracket. It's done. I have no chance of winning anything ... even if our "commissioner" did a 2nd and 3rd chance pool. Maybe he should! Hint... hint...

Birthday Beauty: Today was my mother's 79th birthday. I hadn't realized until this week that she and Elizabeth Taylor were the same age. I told my mom that and she said, "Oh but she's so beautiful and I'm not!" Well, there's all kinds of beauty. My mom can't help it she had 8 kids to give her gray hair... and Liz Taylor had something like 8 marriages to give her money to color her gray hair!

That's why it's best not to compare ourselves to others, isn't it? (Of course, I write that but I don't always follow it!)

Cave Dweller: I spent part of my evening in the Scrap Cave. Finished up my multiple Christmas pages. I am officially 2 pages away from finishing my 2010 album! I just can't stay up any longer! I will have to find some time tomorrow to finish up. Not sure if I can squeeze it into my schedule, but I'll try.

Spring Break: Carter is officially on Spring Break now through next week. I still told him he has to go to bed since it's 10:30. He wasn't happy about that. Now he said he's bored. That's not good. He's got 10 days of nothing ahead! Well, I do have a to-do list or two that will give him plenty of "breaks." We'll see how long boredom lasts!

I wish I had time to be bored, don't you??

No comments: