Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Overtime

Watched both the football conference championships today, not really caring who won so much as I was striving to have a lazy day since my weekend is going into overtime.

Tomorrow is MLK Day and a company holiday. Why am I glad? Take a look...


It would have been a crappy commute anyway! We'll see if I leave the house tomorrow. Today I did go out for 8 a.m. church and then stopped quickly at Wal-Mart on my way home. After that, there wasn't much happening.

It got to 30-something degrees but I never even got outside. Instead, I put away a bunch of "stuff" I don't need but think I can sell rather than give away. (Heard that one before, haven't you?) Then I organized my "portfolio" of my creative stuff I do in my spare time -- and worked on a new project.

Somewhere in there, I did watch Mr. Manning and the Broncos beat poor Tom Brady and the Pats. I also watched plenty of the Seattle-San Fran game but really didn't care who won. Of the four teams, I cheer for the Broncos only because I have always liked Manning.

Plus, I love the color orange.

So, go Broncos. And more importantly, go "my numbers" on the Super Bowl pool!

Plenty of time to get that in order. I better hit the hay now, though, since my laziest is going into overtime.

Love me a long weekend!




No comments: