Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Gratitude Challenge



Probably not fair that I was just sort of handed my blog material for the next 5 days, but I'll go with it.

My BFF Christine nominated me for the 5-day gratitude challenge on Facebook (and my blog, ha). For the next 5 days I will be sharing 3 things I am grateful for – and nominating a few others to do the same. 

Here goes Day 1 of 5:

    1. I am grateful for my higher power who wisely kicks me out of the driver's seat when I "think" I can take control and do a better job of running my life just fine. I have been to Hell and with God's help, I have made it back. He keeps me headed in the right direction.
 

   2. I am grateful for my hubby, who has saved me in a multitude of ways and continued to love me in the process. He is my soul mate and empowers me to be the best Me I can be!
 

   3. I am grateful for 3 brown-eyed boys who are always in my heart and on my mind! Love you to the moon and back, Casey, Clayton and Carter!

I think I am only supposed to nominate 3 people a day, but I'm a rule-breaker!


I nominate my siblings who are on Facebook (get the big group done first!): Rayna, Renell, RoAnn, Ron, Rachel and Raylene. If you aren't already doing it and have the time/inclination... please join me.

After the rough week, we've been having (Jim especially), I know I won't have a problem identifying my blessings. But it's a good exercise in remembering to appreciate them!

(Even if you are not on Facebook!)

 

No comments: