Monday, September 22, 2014

The Other Voice


Two things happen at this time of year... I tend to use The Voice (aka Homework Nag-igator) and the other Voice starts a new season.

Tonight was like season opener for fall TV shows. I don't watch much TV but I enjoy Modern Family, Big Bang Theory (which is now on Mondays) and The Voice (which may or may not have to do with any crush on any judges).

I'm sure Carter would prefer if I just watched The Voice rather than use it, but that's really in his hands, not mine.

He did not have school today since the teachers had some conference. He could have gotten all of his homework done before cross-country practice at 3:30 p.m., but no, that's not his style. So now I have to hop off the computer so he can use it. Even if it was available for quite some time.

That's fine. Adam and Blake are calling me to the other room any way.

We'll see whose chair I can get to turn around tonight!


No comments: