Monday, May 18, 2015

Dust to Dust

It's Monday. I'm crabby.

It's cold again. High of 55.

I have what they point out on TV commercials about allergies... itchy, watery eyes. I want to gouge my eyeballs out!!! Grrr.

I should have known I'd get some sort of allergies when I sweep the floor and there are yellow-greenish dust clouds of pine pollen. I don't suffer every year. Just those "weird weather" springs where it's super nice then really cold again, then back to nice. Add to that, the wind is whipping those little neon dust particles everywhere!

On a positive note, I said goodbye to few hundred silver hairs today. Not that they are pollen green now!

Have a new hair artist. Sort of feel like I am cheating on my old one but she retired on me. Age 40 and retiring. Apparently I went to her too often with my emergencies. Paid for her EARLY retirement. So it's goodbye, Rachel, and hello Tina. Welcome, dear friend, to Robyn's 50 shades of gray.

This will be good. I am in the mood for change, I think. Definitely in the mood for pollen season to change to regular, non-sneezy spring.

Or, Lord, at least get me to Tuesday!


No comments: