Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Oh, the Struggles


I realize there are people in the world truly suffering today, including many of my friends and loved ones.

But this just made me giggle out loud. Oh, the struggles of transitioning from winter to summer clothes.

I am not one of those people who pack up the "cold weather" clothes and bring out the summer. It's ll all there in my closet all the time. One, because I can't afford completely separate wardrobes per season. Two, it is often like winter when the air-conditioning kicks into high gear at work.

Always need layers. Lots of layers.

The other day, though, I did try on some shorts to go golfing and they fit. Nicely, actually. Not as tight as last year. The early morning boot camps are paying off a bit.

So I thought. But then I went clothes shopping – twice in the past week due to some killer deals and a need for change. I know a lot of women love shopping. Not me. It was painful. Things look so cute on the rack, especially combined in some chic outfit. Then I try it on and I look lumpy or something. Ugh.

Those darn muffin tops! While I am getting stronger and starting to see some muscle tone in a few places. The few places I DON'T see it is my abs and waist, that's for sure.

Oh well, I found some shoes that fit anyway. And now that I going to have sweet Jamberry Toe Nails this summer, I better check my sandals, too.

It's tough being a woman. No wonder we need so much prayer support!

Good luck with your try outs, ladies!



No comments: