Thursday, December 10, 2015

Wise Guys


It's been awhile since I shared a Throwback Thursday photo, but I couldn't resist this one today. As we are in the height of Christmas programs at schools and churches, a lot of friends are sharing pictures of their little ones dressed in costumes or belting out tunes.

I miss those days when it was still fun and exciting for Carter, who didn't care if he was a sheep, a shepherd or one of the 3 wise men, er wise guys. Love this picture from the Sunday School program back in 2007 when Clayton, Carter and Jeremy were hamming it up for the camera. Carter looking tough or taking an early stance against Mom and her camera? You decide.

Still find the picture adorable, though, and can't believe these wise guys are 17 and 18 years old, seniors in high school and ready to make their own journey somewhere next year!

Wow, time flies.

Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't share how history might have been different if...



Not trying to be sexist or a wise guy, er gal. I just find it darn funny.

We could all use a a reason to ho, ho, ho or ha, ha, ha. Don't ya think?



No comments: