Friday, February 5, 2016

Just A Little Tip or Two From Me



Tire Kicker: Ran an errand at lunch today and it was so warm (high 20s) I didn't even need my coat. FYI: Just because it's sunny and mild and SEEMS like a nice winter day doesn't mean that stubborn ice chunk is ready to be kicked off your car. Ouch. Just a little tip from me. Your toes will thank you later.

Blackhawk Birthday: I wanted to fulfill my duties as Birthday Fairy at work today but didn't have time to bake treats last night. Since I knew Tom, the birthday boy, was a Chicago Blackhawks fan, I went with that theme.



Treats, store bought. Signs, homemade. Just a little hockey party tip from me.

Men Are From Mars: After working a 10 1/2-hour day, I decided I would relax tonight and watch a movie. Since I have seen nothing nominated for Academy Awards, I figured I better get started on my Oscar list. Rented The Martian, starring Matt Damon. I really liked it. Sort of like MacGyver on Mars. I was more than halfway through and I said to Carter, "I wish I knew if this was going to be a sad ending or a happy one." Just a little tip from me... I'm not telling.


No comments: