Monday, April 18, 2016

Another "Sun" Day


There's a lot of pressure on us – and our personal grooming habits – when the weather gets nice.

Today was an absolutely gorgeous "summer" day with highs just tipping 80 degrees and the sun shining ALL day. Awesome!

Managed to get a walk break in at work and it was heaven. Now the weather will get back to Wisconsin April Normal, which means cooler temperatures and rain.

But for those 3 summer days we had, I had to adjust my personal hygiene, for lack of a better label. Jamberry'd my toe nails yesterday so I could wear flip flops and not scare anyone off. Today I wore shorts to kickboxing because I knew it would be really warm in the building. My instructor said he wasn't sure he'd ever seen me in shorts. I said I wore them last summer but not during the winter, so it had been awhile. Plus, I shared, "I finally shaved my legs."

Everyone was grateful, I'm sure.

Would have been a great night to be at the ballpark but no games were on tonight. Well, not high school.

Finally got to see my lowly Twins play. Love when they play the Brewers because then it is televised here! Was actually multi-tasking with the remote trying to catch the game, The Voice and then our new favorite show The Detour (on TBS). Freaking hilarious, in our opinion!

Twins are still playing, hoping to extend their winning streak, so I better log off and get back to enjoying this Sun-day.


Even my Twins logo is sun-shiny sparkly. Let that be enough!


No comments: