Thursday, April 7, 2016

Running Out of Juice

Despite my crazy work week, I am not the only thing running out of juice.

My FitBit died today. I swear I just charged it 2 nights ago. But now I am questioning whether I was so distracted with work on the brain, that I forgot to plug the charger IN. Duh me. Totally possible.

Meanwhile, my computer mouse is on "extremely low" battery power so I have to blog quickly so I can charge it! Not much to report today anway... unless I go off on a tangent saying things better left unsaid. 

On the plus side, despite waking up to snow on the deck and Carter's car another consecutive day, our weather man had this to report today...

The bad news: Snow will develop later tonight and it will be a chilly weekend!

The good news: A surge of warmth is likely in the second half of April! "Be patient, spring lovers," he said.

I don't know about you, but I am not exactly loaded with patience these days. One of the lessons I re-learned today – which I am not going to go off on a tangent about – is the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Whether that is waking up and expecting spring (silly us) or expecting someone's behavior or attitude to change because, well, WE think it's about time.

The weather doesn't work that way and neither do people.

Maybe I need a little re-charge myself so I can pump up the patience and tolerance barometer to full capacity. Who knows? I might take that negative charge and turn it to a positive?

Could be a "pattern change," just like the weather.
 

No comments: