Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hallowed Be Thy Decorations


Let's just ignore that statement from the other day that I could give or take Halloween. Obviously, it has its advantages. I only wish I had seen this earlier today!

I told hubby my plans tonight were to go to kickboxing (despite a sore arm from a flu shot) and then do my "Saturday chores" – dusting, vacuuming, etc – since it will be a busy homecoming weekend.

He says, "Didn't you just do that Sunday? Oh wait, that was 2 weeks ago."

Alright, I technically did start my Halloween decorations 10 days ago (not 2 weeks). Perhaps unknowingly started them, but officially, nonetheless. Had to take them down, though. Knowing we have another Dig Pink night tomorrow, then Carter is home Friday, then Royals cross country and football on Saturday, it had to be done.

Plus, you know how I feel about spiders. Don't want things to get out of hand around here.

And, let's face it. Decorating for Halloween never turns out how you envision...


Might as well call it Pinterest vs. Robyn's Reality. Perhaps I'll stick with the dust and cobweb theme after all.


No comments: