Monday, October 24, 2016

T Time

The tough part about living in central Wisconsin is that I am still 4 hours from "home." The great part is that it is close to just about everything else (except, obviously, not Lake Superior). So when a friends or family travel for work or pleasure, sometimes they land "close" by on the map!

This week my nephew Tim and his family are in the area, so to speak. They drove from Rapid City, SD, to Wisconsin Dells to stay at a resort with an indoor water park and all that good stuff. Haven't seen them in at least a year. Since the Dells are only an hour away, I hit the road right after work to visit Tim, Tawnie and their 4 T's: Tyler, Tyson, Trey and Teegan.

Or, as I like to call them, my sweet little pumpkins!

They were all dressed in matching Halloween shirts, which I am sure my sister (Grandma RoAnn) and brother-in-law got a kick out of during their visit. They left late this afternoon to go back to Minnesota so there wasn't much of a break before more "company" arrived for T Time at the condo. In other words, no time for naps.


But, they were still more sweet pumpkin than little monster! Here Tyler is doing rabbit ears behind Tyson. So adorable!


And little Trey is holding up a remote-control snake that Grandma (who hates snakes more than anything) apparently bought them. I think they had their hearts set on scaring me but I was a good sport.


 I even let it kiss my cheek for a photo. Yep, Tyler thought that was funny. What a brave old aunt!

And my typically bald little great-niece Teegan finally has hair! And she's walking and talking and trying to put on her sparkly Skechers! She's a sweetie. And she holds her own against those 3 big brothers!


Trying to get all 6 pairs of eyes looking at me AND smiling was next to impossible. I don't envy portrait photographers. Love that Dad is just hanging onto a wriggling Teegan and Trey is looking up to be sure Tyler isn't doing rabbit ears on him. Too cute.

Was a short but sweet visit. When it was bedtime, I figured I better head home and dodge the deer.

Hopefully I won't have such a long wait before my next T Time!


No comments: