Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Made for Each Other


Do you know what this is a picture of? I'd like to call it the best of both of my worlds – pumpkin spice AND eggnog! Wow.

I bet it tastes beyond yummy. But I have resisted the purchase so far. OK. Only 24 hours but give me some credit for sounding for a moment like I have will power.

Instead I imagine enjoying this creamy pumpkin spice drink that I could probably drink as a meal, based on calories. Nope. Didn't ruin the moment by checking that out! In fact, I just stared longingly through the glass of the dairy case at Wal-Mart and snapped a quick photo.

Then bought some healthy Oikos Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt, which I now proclaim to be the best I've tasted this fall, edging my sample of Chobani and Yoplait so far. By the time I've taste-tested them all, it will be Halloween!

Something tells me that Pumpkin Spice and Autumn (way into December) were made for each other.

Just like Pumpkin Spice and Robyn. Eggnog and Robyn. Eggnog and Hallmark Christmas movies. Hallmark and Robyn.

It's a delicious, I mean vicious, cycle!

Let it begin.




No comments: