Monday, October 31, 2016

MNF (Monday Night Fright-Ball)





I think I've misjudged what is truly scary on Halloween. While I had hoped Monday Night Football would be a treat, it is looking like a trick instead. Might as well call it Monday Night Fright-ball because it is scary.


When it's Game Day and Halloween all rolled into one, a person is compelled to dress the purple part a bit. Jamberry just released an NFL line of nail wraps so I made sure my Viking ones were good to go!


Basically I was dressed for Halloween (like every other day) as a pathetically hopeful Vikings fan who wants JUST ONE Super Bowl victory before she dies. Right now, I will take a win against the Bears, though.

Other than the scary game, we had a quiet night on Blue Jay Drive. A family of 5 kids from around the block stopped by for treats and that's it. Typically, we might get a few beyond that if there are girls looking for Carter but now that he's gone, there were no extra trick-or-treaters.

Just extra candy leftover.

I have to convince myself that no matter how this second half goes, I will not stress eat. I will not find "comfort" in those treats. Of course, I can't exactly chew my fingernails either since they are so pretty.

Guess I'll have to suck it up, cross my fingers and see if maybe there's one more treat in store for me this Halloween.



No comments: