Tuesday, December 10, 2019

A Bit Nippy Out


After seeing this on my weather app this morning, I just couldn't get that now-controversial Christmas song out of my head. Baby, it's cold outside...

Now it's in your head, too. You're welcome.

Call me crazy (which you likely do), but single digits in December just don't feel the same as those in January. I still haven't worn a coat. Granted, it's sitting in the front seat of the car with me if I need it, but when I go from my garage to my work parking garage, I'm really not exposed to the elements very long.

Must by my thick Scandi-hoovian skin. Or pre-Christmas pounds!

Since hubby had to substitute bowl tonight, I ventured out, too, and went to our girls basketball games to cheer on our Lady Royals and take some pictures. Right now, I'm still a bit nippy so I'm not going to go through all my photos tonight. But spoiler alert. Our JV team won quite handily but our varsity team lost to rival Wausau Newman, 40-33. Dang.

Still pretty much a whole season left. There are plenty of opportunities to turn on the heat and win some games. Or just crank the heat.

Because baby, it's cold outside!

No comments: