Wednesday, December 25, 2019

All is Calm, All is Bright


Merry Christmas! All is calm and bright on Blue Jay Drive! So weird we don't have the lights reflecting off the snow because the snow is melting. Forty degrees on Christmas will do that!

It was a nice celebration today. Clay and his girlfriend came out and we did Christmas brunch and opened stockings from Santa and gifts from us. I'm not going to share pictures because I'd probably have to hurt someone if they shard pictures of me before shower and in no makeup. So I'll be nice.

True to Santa's word, he got Carter socks and underwear. And that nice 4-wheeled sleigh, of course.

Since I sort of "broke" my electric mattress pad and it heats up to level 4 instead of 5, hubby got me a new one. Still dual since he can keep his side cool. But my side could go up to 10 heat settings! Not going to need that much tonight but we all know those winter nights are coming.

I surprised him tickets to one of the practice days at the Ryder Cup next year since it's in Wisconsin. Something we'll both enjoy. And on practice days we can bring our cameras. Bonus!

After Clay and Becca left, it was a very relaxed day. Lots of recliner time for hubby and me and Carter was hooked up with his PS4 playing against friends somewhere. I only have about 1,000 steps so that how I roll on a holiday.

Hope you had a blessed day with family or friends or both!

No comments: