Thursday, December 26, 2019

In Pre-Heating Mode


Don't mind me. I'm just pre-heating my bed until I put myself in there like a Christmas ham or Whoville Christmas Beast.

This is my fancy heated mattress pad Santa gave me. Pretty high tech, I'd say. And I don't think I need it on HIGH. We had another day close to 40 degrees! Good news for me and those who hate the cold. But Mr. Snowman around the corner has issues...


Every day he's wasting away. If you look closely at the snow, you can see his red nose and blue eyes have popped (or melted) out of his head. And his upper body and head quite literally collapsed. The poor little boy inside the house must be crying about it by now. So I'll keep my adult chuckles to myself.

It was my entertainment for the day, though, since we were home relaxing again. Think I'm done with that gig. I finished the two books I needed to this week. Knocked off at least a Christmas movie per day. And whipped together a scarf yesterday for a friend of Carter's who visited today. Now I probably should get some stuff done! I always say I need a week off to get deep into the decluttering zone. I just needed santa to bring me some motivation to go along with the time.

Not that I don't appreciate my heated mattress pad. Oooh. I think the timer just dinged. Time to switch to Christmas Beast mode and hop into bed!

No comments: