Friday, December 27, 2019

TGIV (Thank Goodness it's Vacation)

This is totally me this week. In fact, I actually had to ask hubby what day it was. Friday? Really? I suppose that's better than it being Sunday already.

I made a point of getting out of the house today. Went to pick up a prescription then stopped at Wal-Mart to pay 50% off of $200 worth of stuff. Or something like that. It was actually my first trip to Wal-Mart this month where the tally was under a hundy. Good grief!

Have plenty of chocolate for the candy dish at work (when I return next year) and stuff for New Year's Eve. So that's good.

Since I was showered and in clothes that could be seen in public, hubby took me out to eat at the Wildhorse Saloon. Saw a few people we knew and enjoyed a good dinner.

Came home and I'm still looking for the motivation to accomplish something today. I did get the Christmas stockings put away. And I finished the series Unbelievable on Netflix. I didn't realize I had 4 episodes to go. So that was good and worthy of its recent Golden Globe nominations.

Between watching several hours of that plus getting current on Days of Our Lives for the first time in decades, I'm pretty exhausted. I didn't even get time to watch a Hallmark Christmas movie today.

Yet.


No comments: