Monday, December 30, 2019

Dreaming of a White New Year's?

If you were upset about not having a white Christmas, congrats. You'll have your white New Year's. Glad I took a "before" picture yesterday when it was spring. Today we've had 8 inches of white stuff and it's still coming down.


And yes, it sure can look pretty. When you don't have to go anywhere! I worked from home this morning when hubby shoveled round one. Then I took round 2 this afternoon and just couldn't finish. It was wet and heavy. Too heavy for the snowblower. And too heavy for me.


Fast forward a few hours and it seems like it's fluffed up a bit. According to Mr. College anyway.


He's snowblowing slowly and carefully and hopefully will at least have it halfway done before Jim gets home from bowling. Yes, we were under a winter storm warning. Yes, bowling goes on! We all have our thing we're dedicated to.

I kept up my dedication to Hallmark Christmas movies today and managed to clear off 3 more from the DVR. Those happily ever after endings just keep coming and coming. Better than the nightmare outside!

Be safe out there and have a wonderful New Year's Eve!

No comments: