Sunday, December 8, 2019

Nine Ladies Dancing


I was thinking of the Twelve Days of Christmas song today because there's been so much dancing this weekend. Well the Badgers-related dancing was over by the second half, but there was much movement the first half!

Earlier in the day yesterday, I attended the Rapids School of Performing Arts Winter Showcase. You know me. I gotta get my "daughter fix" once in a while.


Sat in the front row with my friend Missy so we could watch her daughter Lily (above) dance a few numbers. Isn't she the most adorable snowman (snowgirl) ever?


And of course, my girl Megan who I've watched in dance, in church, in KIDS from Wisconsin and so on was having her last winter recital now that she's a senior. Between singing and dancing, I think she was in 80 percent of the numbers. And she was amazing as Elsa from Frozen! Great, great show.

Today I did my own dancing. Well, that's what I'm gonna call it. Although my Vikings weren't on TV here since they were pre-empted by the Packers game, I still could get scoring updates on the TV and on my phone. We won. So yeah, there's a new SKOL dance around here. And no one's gonna see it. Nope.

Other than that, it was a laid back Sunday. The only other thing dancing was my crochet hook. I definitely have fewer mistakes when I pay attention. Who knew? Learn something new everyday.

Well, two things some days. That and the SKOL dance. I might share the results of one of those eventually.

No comments: