Friday, December 6, 2019

Don't Stop Believing


My mantra for "kids" of all ages is that as long as you still believe in Santa, he'll come. I still believe and he still visits me every Christmas Eve! Figured I'd try that with St. Nicholas, too. So the stockings were hung by our cubicles with care in hopes that St. Nick would find them there.

And he did!

I helped him a bit, but he left tasty evidence of a visit to our office. It was a good way to start the day!

I'm hoping having some faith in our hoops teams will bring some joy soon. It was a tough night as both our boys and girls varsity teams lost close ones in a doubleheader with the visiting Phillips team. Darn.

Take heart, kids. There's a whole lotta season left. Don't stop believing – in yourselves, in your skills, in your teammates. Sure we fans like victories, but we also like seeing you play with heart and good sportsmanship.

We'll keep believing if you will1

No comments: