Friday, May 28, 2021

Kickoff to Summer or Winter?


Yes, we had snow this morning. Yes, this weekend traditionally kicks off summer. Yes, I wore a winter coat to shoot photos tonight.

And duh, we live in Wisconsin.

Freeze warnings and frost advisories have been issued for much of the area for the second night in a row. And oh goody, record low temps are possible when the air temps could drop into the upper 20s to low 30s.

Who's glad they aren't camping this weekend?

It wasn't as chilly at baseball and soccer as I expected since we did have sunshine. And it was especially comfortable – albeit in a light winter coat – when the wind wasn't blowing. Pretty pathetic weather if you ask me!

I'll cross my fingers that it will be nice for graduations this weekend and possible recreational activities involving swinging clubs and cursing! Now THAT's the sound of summer!

Have fun and be safe.

No comments: