Monday, May 10, 2021

What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?


Because Klondike ice cream bars are so tasty, there used to be a TV commercial asking people, "What would you do for a Klondike bar?" And of course there were outrageous answers because people would do just about anything for this yumminess.

I would come home to temperatures 50 degrees cooler than what I became accustomed to in 4 short days... and be greeted by a dozen Mother's Day roses and a half dozen mint chocolate chip Klondike bars in the freezer!

That was my lunch when I got home before noon today from Minneapolis. Then I worked a half day and after that, I went to girls softball to shoot pictures. We're still undefeated so that's pretty cool.

I haven't had time to go through vacay pictures or anything else. I was just bragging a little bit ago that I wasn't tired so I must still be on Arizona time. That was short-lived. Pretty much asleep at the wheel, er mouse and keyboard here.

More tomorrow when life and schedule normalize themselves. Including Klondike bar No. 2 for workday No. 2 this week!



No comments: