Friday, May 14, 2021

Royal Trifecta


As luck would have it, today's forecast called for Royal Blue skies and highs in the scores and the temperatures (well upper 60s felt good). I called it Home Field Friday since three of our spring sports were hosting at home this afternoon and evening.

I went to baseball to show them some photographic love and support. While I was there, our softball team made quick work of their game across town, beating Chequamegon by 15 to remain undefeated. Wow.

Meanwhile, baseball was pretty exciting. We ended up coming from a matchup tied at 2-2 to win 6-2 – just our third win, but so nice to see actual hits! Since that game went the whole time, I never did get over to soccer, but they won as well, 4-0. 

A Royal Trifecta of victories! 

We went out to eat at Ida's afterward to celebrate the victory – and eat a good fish fry, of course. So I got home after 10 p.m. and have several hundred photos to sort through. But I didn't want to go two nights in a row without blogging or you might think I died.

Or flew back to Arizona. 

Still tempting.

No comments: