Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Loaded Bases

Our sharp new uniforms!

Good thing I had time to pack after work because by the time my camera and I headed to the ball diamonds, it was a busy eve. Don't know if the bases were loaded, but my spring sports schedule was.

First Nekoosa to shoot some of my seniors, as I call them. So cold and windy that I bailed into the 4th inning. 

I was going to go straight home but figured I should get a picture of the Assumption players in their new uniforms. Stratford soundly defeated us in 5 innings so I didn't have to hang around long.

I was going to go straight home then but I had to meet someone at softball who was giving me books to read this weekend by the pool. I did not take pictures there. It was already getting dark. That was also a quick game as our Lady Royals defeated Stratford by 10 in a short game.

Just got done now and I have to fall asleep immediately to get my 8 hours. After all this cold and wind tonight, I can't wait to be sun-bound! 

One more work day. One more sleep after that. We got this!! 

No comments: