Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Which End is Up?


On spring days like today, I can walk in just about any room and there'll be a ball of fluff in the window sill. All depends on time of day and which window is facing the sun.

My first thought upon seeing kitty was, which end is which? With her head and paws and body pressed against the screen to feel every millimeter of sunlight, it was hard to tell. Spoiler alert: Her head is on the left.

I felt upside down and topsy-turvy today, too. They say that parents can only have as good a day as their children are having. You can't be completely happy if your child is stressed or sick or sad or worse. That's reality.

After yesterday's early news about the alarmingly unacceptable lodging situation for our young adult, things went from bad to worse. But in the end, the disappointments were blessings in disguise. I'll tell you about it sometime. I'm just waiting for God to sort the rest of the situation out first. I don't want to be responsible for jinxing anything.

I'll just bury my head in the screen and let Him do the heavy lifting. Though I'm sure Carter – and probably his parents – would appreciate prayers for patience and understanding. 

Mainly patience.


No comments: