Sunday, May 16, 2021

Par-Tee Time


Doing my happy dance. Not because I golfed a great game today, but because I finally golfed! 

Gorgeous day for me and my neighborly golf partner to commence our 2021 season!


Knowing hubby and his buddies were planning to golf down at Lake Arrowhead today, Marigene and I decided to hit up Tri-City – since we both have had 10-round punch cards in our wallets since Christmas. So we were a bit excited to finally get that first punch!

Weather was perfect. And maybe you can't see in the photo but our drives were pretty consistent. Her yellow ball to the left of the 150 stake and my white ball to the right. We didn't have too many god-awful shots, which usually resurface in abundance after our clubs have hibernated some 7 months. So that was encouraging.

And really, who cares? We were finally GOLFING!

Now it almost seems like spring is here to stay. Notice I didn't say summer. Not gonna jinx it as I'm sure there'll be plenty more days or at least nights where we're still running the heat in our house. Of course, now I'm looking at the 10-day forecast for my OWN spring sports season.

Hey, we divot divas have to be selfish once in awhile. Play ball! 


No comments: