Monday, May 24, 2021

Ladies' Fun Night


I don't mind being a substitute if it means I get to do something fun because somebody else couldn't. Tonight I got to be a sub at the women's golf league at The Ridges.

I said I was able to do it because of 3 reasons: One, I'm working from home so don't have to leave work early to get there. Two, The Ridges is only 5 minutes from my house. And three, my friend Wendy assured me it's a FUN league when she asked me to sub.

And thank goodness it wasn't competitive because this is me smiling after my one and only par dance tonight. Although I did putt for par a few times. Just didn't sink 'em. 

Yet, they still said I could come back if they ever need a sub again. So that's exciting. I miss the old days – pre-pandemic – when I was working in the office and we had golf league at SentryWorld across the street. This will definitely do for now.

Love the "almost normal" moments these days, don't you?

No comments: