Monday, July 10, 2023

Happy Winds, er Mon-Day

All of the severe weather traveling through Wisconsin this evening is featuring 60 mph winds. Not surprised since the wind chimes outside of my office windows have been going crazy all day. Think they're shooting for some classic rock or heavy metal melodies versus the usual tink-tinkling relaxation vibe.

We can also tell its windy by our new wind gauge. Also known as a "spinner" or something.


Jim got this pretty yard ornament from his sister for his birthday. 

And today it was spinning so fast, I was sure it was going to lifted from the ground!

Also, note in the background how much drier and browner our grass has become in one week. Uff da. Was a high of 91 today. I took a lunch break with Mr. Deck Chair but I didn't have the stamina. Ha. Sorry, dude.

I'm never one for wishing for rain, but yeah, my flowers need it. My grass needs it. And all those farmers around here need it 100 times more! I do believe it's coming this week.

And conveniently working around my golf schedule Thursday and Saturday. For now. 

I won't be selfish. 

Ok. I will. But I'll try not to mention it. 

Have a great week, everyone!

No comments: