Thursday, July 13, 2023

No Such Thing as Pressure

Every time we golf and I say there's too much pressure to make a par or birdie putt, hubby always says, "There's no such thing as pressure."


Of course, tonight at golf league there wasn't any pressure since the team we were supposed to play against forfeited. So that means I golfed well. You know, because there was not any pressure. This was my one par putt (that I made, anyway) on the par 5 4th hole.

The only good thing was that Marigene and I had the first tee time so I got to put up the signs (and my name) on the prize holes... Closest in 3 on par 5, closet to the pin on a par 3, and closest 2nd shot on a par 4. I did golf well but we'll see next week if I won any of the holes.

It was still fun to get a round in – even if the pace of play was slow. We were the first "league" group out but we still were following some non-league casual foursomes. I had somewhere to be tonight, but I let it go and just enjoyed a super leisurely round of golf!

Good grief, it's almost mid-July. Summer is half over. There is a lot of golfing and fun to be had.

No pressure though, right?

No comments: