Friday, July 21, 2023

Working From Deck, er Home


Some days I feel pretty fortunate I have the ability to work from home on Mondays and Fridays. Today was definitely one of those days!

Not only did I get to hang out with my assistant, Mr. Deck Chair, this afternoon, but this morning I got to take my "lunch break" at breakfast time and shoot some pictures at the Wisconsin State Water Ski competition at nearby Lake Wazeecha.


Our friends Joe and Michelle's son Max was skiing for the Tomahawk team at 8 a.m. Got a few cool photos of him, then headed back home to work.

Jim was gone today working at the state Legion tournament this morning and golfing in the Assumption Royal Scramble this afternoon. I could've shut the A/C off since it was quite the mild day. But instead, headed outside to warm up – checking the mailbox every 90 minutes to soak in the sun and ultimately just taking my laptop out there to work.

That was super nice! 

After work, I went to our last grad party of the summer. Ran into plenty of people I know so from there, I went straight to the Legion game. Our 17U team is playing in the state tourney. I actually sat and WATCHED their game rather than take pictures. They were ahead by 10 by the 4th inning so I grabbed some cheese curds to go and headed home at a decent time. 

I have a big travel day tomorrow but I'll fill you in on that when I get back. 

Enjoy your weekend and be safe!

No comments: