Saturday, July 8, 2023

Shutter Bug Saturday

My new memory card for my camera – which holds nearly 13,000 pictures – arrived just in time today. 

Started out shooting family photos at a 90th birthday party for a friend's mother.

Later it was off the Rapids Quadplex to shoot our 14U team, which includes several Royals. Both Coach Austin and me stayed through the 5th inning when it was tied 6-6. Then he went to Saturday night church and I went down to Lake Arrowhead to shoot the Shermalot Water Ski Show Team. 

I can't believe I haven't gotten down there this summer. As it turned out, they were short about half the team since there was a member wedding, so I'll go back next week to see what their show theme is for state competition. Got plenty of fun shots tonight, though. 

Including a friend's son who had quite a show flipping around! I didn't have time to get through all the pictures yet. 

Gotta hit the hay for an early morning bus trip. To see hubby's Reds battle the Brewers. I can guarantee 99% of our bus trip friends are Brewers fans. I'll be the neutral Twins fan just along for the ride. Should be fun!

No comments: