Friday, February 27, 2009

Gone Campin'

I'm heading off to Camp Crop-A-Lot. We only got a fraction of the snow predicted -- somewhere around 4 inches instead of 10. My wonderful hubby took care of that so the only thing holding up my departure is me and my inability to get my "crop" together.

My checklist includes everything from a sleeping bag and pillow to caffiene and sugar (in the form of chocolate and licorice in my case). Oh yeah, and the scrapbooking supplies. I had to make a quick run into town to pick up a few things I was missing. Anything else comes up, I guess I'll buy it there.

I did manage to do a quick vacuum of the house so I could mitigate some of the guilt for taking off on a completely selfish weekend. And that did the trick! I'm heading out the door without a care in the world....

No comments: