Friday, March 20, 2009

The First Robyn of Spring

Happy Spring! Technically, I think I'm the first Robyn of spring since I was pulling into the work parking lot at 6:44 a.m. when we officially transitioned from winter. What other Robyns or robins were up that early?!

Looks to be a busy day today. I am knee deep -- and soon to be elbow deep -- in a project at work. That's not going to slow down any time soon.

Hubby has the day off to watch hoops -- of all kinds. His alma mater, Assumption High School, is in the boys high school tourney this morning in Madison. (He's just going to watch it on TV since he already traveled to Madison last night to visit our friend in the hospital.)

After our Royals play, I'm sure he'll be keeping an eye on our March Madness brackets (even Carter did one). I don't do so hot on those NCAA pools since I don't really follow college hoops during the regular season. I picked Syracuse to win it all because I like orange. I'll see where that gets me.

Hey, someone just dropped off chocolate at my desk! (I guess my dear, accommodating friend Brent can spot my need for chocolate two cubicles away!) That means I better get my nose to the grindstone because I have to work my way up to needing it!

Hope you find a reason to put a spring in your step today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, there was a Raylene leaving for work at that time also. I forgot it was the first day of spring. within the last 1/2 hour it has started to snow. who would have thunk. Hope you're enjoying your new windows too.

Your Loving Sister

p.s. can't wait to see you & your family Sunday.