Monday, March 16, 2009

The Other F Word

Besides Friends, Food and Fun, I forgot the most important "F word" of the weekend: Fotos! Hey, I'm a writer. I can make up spellings of words to suit my needs! Enjoy some of our scrapbook...

Carter suddenly is too cool to smile. But then, he and Nate were trying to impress some "older women." I think they were 13!

Jim has been a Celtics fan forever. Carter jumped on the bandwagon last year. And I just sort of dressed the part (but cheered, too). Don't we look like a "lucky" family?

The Celtics' Paul Pierce shoots a free throw. Obviously, I didn't get too many pictures to turn out. We were pretty high up. In fact, a little too high for my vertigo-challenged liking. But I still had fun!


Some of our entertainment including this Bucks Slam Dunk Team. Check out this video. Pretty cool!

"Aaaaaayyyyy!" Who's cooler than the Fonz? Not us. But we tried. The bronze statue of Henry Winkler is pretty much life size. I recall from meeting him in person that he's not that tall. I could look him in eye when he kissed my cheek...


Speaking of that .... For old time's sake, here I am (third from left) when I met the real Fonz a few years ago. See, he's not that much taller than me. Even without the leather jacket, he still looks pretty "cool"!

I know what you're thinking. Who's got it better than me?! Not many. Not many.

No comments: