Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break?

The big boys just called from their spring break in Puerto Rico. (They're there with their mom and two of their friends.) Apparently it's 80 or so with a slight breeze. Hmm. That's tough. We've got gusty winds and a major storm on the way. I'm thinking my family to the north will get the worst of it. However, we'll likely be dealing with icy rain in the morning.

Carter has off all week as well but as I've mentioned before, we aren't going anywhere -- besides work. Not easy to do when we've got friends off to warmer climes to golf this week, too. Guess that's why they call it work. It's certainly not any fun to do it when others are soaking up the sun!

Tomorrow I'll be spending the day with Carter -- but only because I'm working (at the library again). We'll see how it goes. There certainly is plenty for him to do there -- books, movies, Internet -- but I know he'll get bored. If nothing else, I'll put him to work! Then he can't claim there's nothing to do. I think he knows there's a Mint Oreo Blizzard in it for him if he's good. Me, too!

Tonight we're just watching our Monday comedy line-up on TV -- and I'm still sneezing and blowing my nose. Can't beat that for fun.

Unless, you're swimming in Puerto Rico or golfing in Texas or...

No comments: