Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Play Dates

I remember when Carter was little and we'd occasionally get together with other kids for "play dates" -- basically an often unheard of point in both of the moms' schedules that was free.

I discovered something today: You are never too old for play dates. Oh, I don't mean Carter. I mean me!

I had my Scrap Sister Jenny over for a few hours today to play, er scrapbook, and, you guessed it, share each other's Cricut cartridges as needed. We both got some pages done and had a nice visit, too, which is the main reason we scrap with friends!

After she left, I didn't get a whole lot accomplished. But I guess that's just because I set the bar so high to begin with!

Made an early supper so we could watch some Tuesday Night Football. Sounds weird, doesn't it? And it is. Not only has the Viking season been a huge disappointment this year, it has been a whacky one, too, with the weird schedule and location changes at the end here. Not to mention the collapse of the Dome.

With that said, the Vikes are doing much better tonight than I expected. I have liked Joe Webb since I saw video of him at training camp with his incredible vertical leap! He's going to be pretty OK. All we can say (and have been able to say for many weeks) is that there's always next year!

I won't care what "date" they play, just so they start winning!

No comments: