Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Better Yet

Although I don't have much to compare it to, today was the best I have felt this year. And really, that isn't saying much, is it?

For once, after my shower and breakfast, I did not want to crawl back into bed. I felt fine about continuing on with my day at work. Didn't have any dizzy spells or flu-like symptoms all day. Even managed to walk into ShopKo after work to buy one thing -- and did it without incident. Of course, hubby was by my side just in case.

We picked Carter up from basketball practice and dropped him off at church for confirmation. While he was there, we went to visit Jim's aunt and uncle -- the ones I was going to see way back on Jan. 2 when I made a detour into the ER. They were wondering what took me so long!

After getting Carter, we had to stop and gas up and get lottery tickets. Feeling cocky from my successful shopping excursion earlier, I waltzed right into Kwik Trip. Unfortunately, while I waiting in line, my head started getting warm and fuzzy. But I stayed upright. Just kept taking deep breaths and managed to lean against the counter.

The blast of cool air sure felt good when I walked out of there! I guess the small victory was that I was able to walk out of there. In the grand scheme of things, though, this still sucks.

Big time.

I guess I should still feel good that today was a better day than yesterday. I suppose if each day gets a little better, tomorrow will be even better yet.

Hopefully that extra dose of patience I ordered arrives tomorrow, too!

No comments: