Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oh Goody

My husband said if I was good today, he'd take me to a basketball game tonight. My question is, when am I not good? Especially when I'm working?

He's funny. Of course I'd love to see the high school boys play at Pittsville. We don't get to as many games as we'd like if Carter plays the same night. Plus, this should be a close one.

So I was good today just in case. At least as far as I could tell. And I think I'm a good judge of that.

Today I had a midday appointment so I worked from home. I had so many projects to do, I almost didn't have time to take a shower before heading into town. That wouldn't have been good. That also means I didn't have time to think (a.k.a. worry) about driving there either. So it all worked out.

My voodoo Round 2 appointment on the Couch went well, too. This technique is amazing and I will not jinx it by commenting further. Let's just say I drove home afterwards with no anxiety and I didn't even have to roll the windows down for cold air. Another baby step. I'll take it.

Got home just as Carter was getting off the bus. I still had work to do so I got him going on homework right away and I put supper in the oven. So Jim should come home to dinner on the table and a showered, nice-smelling wife.

That's got to count for something good, doesn't it?

No comments: