Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Thing

There comes an age when we don't mind being sent to bed without supper. I have reached that age.

Actually, I will eat a little something first but will hit the hay early tonight in hopes of sleeping off this thing. And by thing I mean this mysterious "unconscious" ailment making me nervous about driving again and even shopping in Wal-Mart. Now you know I'm not right!

As it turns out, our whole clan is just going to single-handedly support the healthcare industry in 2012.

Hubby had a plugged ear (a dream come true for him) so we stopped at the walk-in clinic after work and he got that unplugged (sorry for the short-lived silence, honey).

Then we get to basketball practice and Carter is sitting off on the side, holding his leg. I guess it "got landed on hard" by someone's bony knee. So he is limping around and will relegate himself to the couch with an ice pack. Hopefully he'll be in game-day form in the morning so he can play at his game tomorrow night.

As for me, I have a doctor's appointment at 8 a.m. Friday so I will just have to get through this thing until then. And appreciate my wonderful husband who is willing to drive Miss Crazy around and shop for me.

I'm sure he's hoping for a cure more than anyone :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you been to the chiro since your Dyson incident??? Good possibility that has contributed to it. I had that happen to me from bonking my head on a stainless steel shelf. several days later i was fainting in the shower. went to dr. had things checked out, went to chiro and it was all better. Lene

Robyn Austin said...

Yes, I did. In fact, the day after.