Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pencil It In

I hate to admit hubby is right twice in one week... but he was right.

I should have penciled in the Spring Sports schedule. Today was supposed to be the first game for the Middle School baseball team. Steady rains quickly pushed that right off the schedule. But you know what is still on the schedule for tonight? 1-3 inches of snow! Not kidding.

Welcome to Spring!

I looked at the forecast after a supper of those delicious new Dorito tacos, and it looks rainy and cold the next several days. "Good," I said. "I need a weekend like that so I'll stay inside and get something done." Hubby responds, "Like read?"

Oh ha.

I was actually thinking of getting to some of that organizing and de-hoarding that I had intended to do before the garage sale! Since this looks to be our last free weekend for quite some time, I better at least make an attempt.

And it better be a serious one. Because if I do succumb to the power of the written word at some point, you know who will be right again!

Just to prove I'm serious, I might even put my "to do" list in pen! I might.

No comments: