Friday, April 27, 2012

Road Trip

I am hitting the road shortly for a Twins weekend! No, not the Minnesota Twins. A weekend with my twin sister Raylene. Not sure if I'll have Internet access up in the Northwoods so I am blogging now.

I am a little nervous as this is my first long-distance solo trip in 2012. I am hoping -- and praying -- my excitement over what lies ahead will keep all anxiety at bay in the 4-hour drive.

And what lies ahead?

Well, at the last minute I decided I would gather some family tree stuff together so I can stop at the courthouse in my home county and check a few things. Then I'll head over to my parents to visit awhile and take them out to eat at the church Pancake Supper (I'm getting off really cheap!). After that, it's up to my twin's house.

Tomorrow is the big day for us Dancing Queens. We are going to see Mamma Mia! in the Minneapolis! We've been looking forward to this since Christmas and, from what I've heard, we will not be disappointed!!

Now it's time to hit the road and plug in the soundtrack!

You can dance... you can drive...


No comments: