Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin'

I'm a little nervous. It's 7:30 p.m. and so far our house has been prank-free on this April Fools Day.

First of all, that means I have been far too nice. Secondly, it means the guys have been too busy. Or have they?

It probably has helped we haven't spent much time all together. Hubby and I went to our churches this morning and Carter tried to get some much needed sleep (he's been sleeping poorly the last few nights). We went to 10:30 service and got home about lunch time. The guys went hitting and I went shopping. Had to find something for Carter's Easter basket -- whether he believes in the Easter bunny or not.

Today we finally saw the return of spring after a chilly week. So I got out for 3-mile run/walk. It was just breezy enough that it really wasn't hot and certainly not warm enough to stay outside for long. I did sit on the deck -- in a sweatshirt -- and read a little bit. I am getting into Catching Fire (book #2 in the Hunger Games series) and need to finish. Now that Jim finished the first one last night, he is anxious -- like me -- to see what happens.

So I might sneak to bed early to read more -- and possibly avoid any foolish behavior.

Wish me luck!

No comments: